Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
My daughter and I just got back from Mike Filsaime’s Affiliate Appreciation Weekend in Vegas and I have to say it was great! (Mike Filsaime’s events are always great and filled with lots of content. I came home with a notebook full of new ideas!
Here’s a great traffic idea.
* Find a product to promote on Clickbank.
* Go to the affiliate section and get the banner ad (you will have to find a product where you are provided with affiliate tools.)
* Go to Google’s keyword tool and enter the URL of the product website
* take each keyword and do a search. Find a few websites where the competition bar is about halfway
* Go to www.quantcast.com and enter those URLs individually. You will see which ones accept ads.
*Visit the site to make sure it offers valuable content and isn’t just a bunch of ads.
* Take your banner ad and advertise!
Remember to start small and test, test, test. Rule of thumb here is 5 – 10% conversion. Remember, you are finding websites ALREADY getting traffic for your keywords!
Hope you found this helpful! Dorothea